EDU Lawn Service’s policy on receiving payments are as followed:
- Payments are due upon receipt of the invoice.
- Invoices go out on the first day of each month for monthly clients
- If payment is not received within 14 days, we will send out a reminder.
- After 30 days you will receive a late notice and services may be suspended at any time and a late fee of $10.00 or 5%, whichever is more, will be applied to your account for every 30 days it goes unpaid.
- EDU Lawn Service offers PCI Compliant credit card processing that allows you to keep a credit card on file.
- EDU Lawn Service also offers online payments through your invoice and client portal. For your convenience, all major credit cards as well as ACH secure check online is encouraged.